BHSc (Physiotherapy), NZRP, McKenzie MDT (Lumbar, Cervical & Thoracic), Amateur Swimming Association Level 2 Swimming Teacher, McKenzie MDT (Lumbar, Cervical & Thoracic, and Advanced Lumbar & the Lower Limb)
Itabera has gained experience working within a private musculoskeletal practice. She has also worked with numerous sports teams including:
- Northern Zone Netball U23s,
- Northern Zone Talent Development Netball,
- MAGS Premier Netball,
- Premier Auckland Rugby and Sevens,
- Auckland Women’s Football,
- Auckland Age Grade Rugby.
She has a special interest in sports and occupational injuries, aged care, post-operative acute and long term rehabilitation. She intends to become a fully qualified McKenzie Physiotherapist and complete post-graduate studies in acupuncture.