BHSc (Physiotherapy), PG Cert (Acupuncture), NZRP, Cert. Personal Training, Cert. Fitness Instruction, Cert. Sports Nutrition
Dillon’s areas of special interest are Sports Physiotherapy and working with post surgical patients within the clinical setting. He has gained valuable experience working with:
- Samoa International Rugby 7’s,
- Cook Islands International Rugby 7’s,
- Mt Albert Grammar First XV,
- Suburbs Premier Rugby,
- 2017 Rugby League World Cup,
- South Sydney Rabbitohs NRL 9’s,
- Auckland Rugby League U20, U18, U16,
- St Paul’s 1st XIII Rugby League.
Dillon is pursuing post graduate studies in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.