movement through life
We exist to serve our communities and we live by ‘our promise’
- Excellent staff – We have friendly, professional, highly trained and qualified staff. Be confident you are in professional hands.
- Accessibility – We promise you can be seen within 24 hours. We have wide geographic coverage, 7-day appointments and more than 60 staff.
- On time – We don’t want you to wait. We will always endeavour to be on time.
- Education – We will help you understand your injury/condition. We will involve you in the planning of your treatment and rehabilitation.
- Empower – we will do all we can to return you to your desired level of activity.All of our staff are dedicated, well qualified, NZ registered physiotherapists who take pride in their ongoing learning and strive to do their utmost for all their patients.
The first clinic was established in 1993 by Karen as she believed there was a dearth of quality, empathetic, enthusiastic physiotherapy clinics that utilised existing community facilities available to the wider public. From these humble origins, it has grown into a leading physiotherapy organisation employing more than a hundred people.
Our staff are our most valuable asset. They are the face and driving force behind our organization.
- are registered, qualified and exceptionally trained
- are friendly, empathetic, dynamic, willing and able
- are multi-skilled, multi-ethnic, experienced and empathetic
- range from recent graduates to physiotherapists with 25+ years experience
- are experienced at multiple levels of health service provision, health governance, health and physiotherapy politics, business, education, culture and life experience.
Check out their profiles here
Our staffs professional memberships include:
- Physiotherapy NZ – and its special interest groups (Elderly, Cardiothoracic, Sports & Orthopaedics, Neurological, Paediatric, Acupuncture & Occupational, Continence & Womens Health and Hand Therapy)
- Physiotherapy NZ Trust
- Auckland Private Practitioners Association
- NZ College of Physiotherapists
- NZ Manipulative Physiotherapists Association
- Sports Medicine NZ